What investments are the biggest Crypto Whales making in Q1 2022? Some of the biggest March 2022 investments were made in the NFT gaming and metaverse space.
The king of all Ethereum (ETH) whale wallets just added another big stack to its expanding trove of crypto holdings.
The latest buy puts Light’s OMG holdings at 677,847 for a total value of $2.69 million.
How to view ETH Whale transactions
To view the trading activity of Crypto Whales, check out Etherscan, the most trusted tool for navigating through all the public data on the Ethereum blockchain. You can view transaction data, wallet addresses, smart contracts and more.
According to Ethereum search engine Etherscan, Light holds more than 300 different crypto assets worth a staggering combined total of $1.91 billion. Light’s top crypto allocations are:
- 35.3 trillion of dog-themed meme coin Shiba Inu (SHIB), worth $843.01 million.
- 590,637,882 of Cronos (CRO), native token of the Crypto.com exchange, valued at $235 million.
- 48,573 of leading smart contract platform Ethereum (ETH) worth $127 million.
- 18.5 million of virtual world The Sandbox (SAND) priced at $55 million.
- 28,360,863 of layer-2 scaling solution Polygon (MATIC) worth $41 million.
- 16,675,239 of 3D virtual reality world Decentraland (MANA) valued at $41.60 million.
- 23,463,328 ENJ, utility token of the Enjin Coin ecosystem, worth $31,910,127.
- 13,030,155 of decentralized finance platform Fantom (FTM) priced at $21.36 million.
- 16,618,399 LRC, the native token of zero-knowledge (ZK) rollups protocol Loopring worth $12.28 million.
- 26,824,323 of the play-to-earn (P2E) metaverse gaming platform Gala Games (GALA) valued at $5.9 million.
WhaleStats also highlights some of the most purchased tokens by whales over the past 24 hours.
In addition to several altcoins and Ethereum, the top 1,000 richest wallets feasted on the Woo Network (WOO) trading platform for an average buy-in of 412,256 tokens worth $206,316, as well as cross-chain bridge Synapse (SYN) to the tune of 50,000 tokens worth $115,500.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this page does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and it should not be trusted as such. This content is the opinion of a third party and this site does not recommend that any specific cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held, or that any crypto investment should be made. The crypto market is high-risk, with high-risk and unproven projects. Readers should do their own research and consult professional financial adviser before making any investment decisions.